"FOREVER BEEN YOU is for NADINE LUSTRE, JAMES REID SAID

 MANILA - James Reid sent fans buzzing when he uncovered during a confidential listening party that one of the melodies in his new collection is about his previous sweetheart, entertainer Nadine Lustre.

Reid directed a confidential listening party via online entertainment not long before every one of the tracks from his new collection "love scene" dropped.

Discussing one of the tracks, Reid expressed: "This next one is called 'Forever Been You.' Gracious, man, am I truly going to make sense of this large number of melodies? This one, I expounded on Nadine."

Some portion of the melody's verses goes: "Gracious angel, missing what I won't ever have. It's forever been you. At the point when everyone gets in that frame of mind, I generally wind up hitting the dance floor with you. Hitting the dance floor with you. Goodness darling, sat around I need it back. I'd enjoy it with you. Can't conceal it when I realize that it's actual cuz I realize it's forever been you."

Reid and Lustre separated in 2020, however they have cooperated.

In a meeting back in March, Lustre said she will not be in an affection group any longer.

Lustre is presently involved with French-Filipino money manager Christophe Barious. Reid, then again, said he is as yet single.

Comments

Popular Posts